It’s that time of year…time to store your heavy winter boots, kick off those thick wool socks and let your little tootsies breathe some fresh air.
Can you already feel them thanking you?!
Well just wait until you introduce them to a pair of this spring’s hottest new shoes!
Check out my image slideshow below.
I’ve put together a varied spring shoe collection to give you a good idea of what’s available in stores right now. High heels, low heels, no heels, and even some closed-toe shoes…, the trends I’ve highlighted are available at all price points.
*Note: Slideshow displays large full-size images. To open image gallery, select any thumbnail image above. To exit image gallery, click directly on current image displayed.
- Stuart Weitzman Capsize Mary Jane Pumps $365 (more colors), available at Bloomingdales.
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Salem Striped Wedges $89, available at Bloomingdales.
- See by Chloé Leather Sandals $250, available at Net-A-Porter.
- Madewell The Flatstack Platform $178 (more colors), available at Madewell.
- Corso Como Carnaby Perforated Mid Heel Sandals $179 (more colors), available at Bloomingdales.
- JCrew Mona Dreamweaver Pumps $278 $228 (more colors), available at JCrew.
- Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoes Quilted Leather $85, available at Bloomingdales.
- Madewell Patent Leather Noir Pump $188 (more colors), available at Madewell.
- Poir La Victoire Ilissa Block Heel Sandals $210 (more colors), available at Bloomingdales.
- Stella McCartney Faux Patent-Leather Cork Sandals $410, available at Net-A-Porter.
- JCrew Tova Metallic Sandals $98, available at JCrew.
- Alexander Wang Aida Pump $475, available at Barney’s.
- Banana Republic Trish Wedge $98 (more colors), available at Banana Republic.
- Boutique 9 Piraya Color Block Sandals $79 (also in metallic), available at Bloomingdales.
- Loeffler Randall Neel Espadrille Pump $375, available at Loeffler Randall.
When the weather warms up, do you look forward to a new pair of shoes like I do? Which styles knock your socks off this season?