It’s that time of year to party (and shop) like it’s going out of style!
I’ve always found it crucial to be as organized as I possibly can during this craze-filled month of December. This way, I can truly enjoy the spirit of the season; sidestep the frenzy and jumpstart the new year feeling invigorated.
Do you find this to be helpful too?
Luckily, you’re already prepped or at least have some super stylish ideas on what to wear to all the different seasonal gatherings with your work colleagues, family and friends.
To keep you (and me) on a roll, I’ve pre-selected my top twenty-five favorite holiday gifts this year that cost $25 or less…perfect for co-workers, as stocking stuffers and, of course, hostess gifts:
- Luminere Ornaments (set of 3)
- Blu Bijoux Drop Earrings $20.00
- Lisa B. Snowflake Socks $23.00
- Organic Chestnut Honey $11.95
- Sparq’s Soapstone Whiskey Rocks $24.99
- Wild & Wolf Ridley’s Retro Jacks $6.00
- JCrew Glittens $20.65
- Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Lacquer Trio $25.00
- Black Hawaiian Sea Salt $12.00
- Olivewood Nibble Bowl $8.95
- Stag Bottle Stopper $16.50
- Christopher Elbow Artisanal Chocolates (9-piece) $20.00
- Illume Ginger & Sea Salt Candle $20.00
- Graziano Family of Wines, Zinfandel $18.00
- Gold Link Cuff Bracelet $24.00
- SparrowNestScript Idea Notebook $20.00
- OXO Salad Chopper and Bowl $24.99
- Zigzag Beanie $24.00
- Champagne Glasses (set of 2) $19.95
- Moroccan Rose Soap Petals $7.99
- butter LONDON Seasonal Polish Remover Trio $19.00
- Diane von Furstenberg Earbuds $25.00
- Stila Lip Glaze Set $25.00
- Sur La Table Microwave Popcorn Popper $19.95 – $24.95
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies $25.00
Do you have your own recommendations for high-style, low-cost gifts? Please share!Share This Story: