It’s prime gift-giving time and that means you need your fair share of charming yet affordable hostess gifts, Secret Santa goodies and tokens of your appreciation for your work colleagues.
To help you finish (or start!) your checklist, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite fashionable treats in CF’s Holiday Gift Guide. The best part? They’re all twenty-five dollars and under:
- Cline Cashmere Red or White Wine | $18-$21/bottle
- NARS Nail Polish – color variety | $19
- Christopher Elbow Artisanal Chocolates – assorted 9-piece collection | $20
- Pottery Barn Personalized Alphabet Grocery Tote Bag | $19
- Flight 001 Spacepak Mini Toiletry Bag | $23
- L’Occitane Holiday Shea Butter Hand Cream | $12
- DCI iSnapx Remote Wireless Shutter for iPhone & iPad | $25
- bareMinerals Double Domination Mascara | $18
- Pottery Barn Stag Bottle Stopper | $17
- Bella Pellé Apple Groove All-In-One Wash | $12-$23
- William-Sonoma Hot Chocolate Sets – Classic, Peppermint or Salted Caramel | $20
- Violight Slim Sonic Travel Toothbrush – various colors/prints (global search Amazon) | $15+
- Crate&Barrel 12-Box Set Appetizer Plates | $23
- Crate&Barrel Metal Snowflake Ornaments | $4/ea.
- Pottery Barn Great White Cheese Tray | $19
- Shiseido Honey Cake Translucent Soap | $10
- Pottery Barn Personalized Alphabet Pouch | $16
- BaubleBar Jewelry – variety under $25 | above earrings / necklace / bracelet
- Williams-Sonoma Gold Monogram Mugs | $10
- Willams-Sonoma Toffee South Poles or Peppermint North Poles | $15/ea.
- Anker Portable 25W 5-Port USB Wall Charger + Rapid Travel Charger | $20
- J.Crew Fair Isle Trouser Socks | $17/ea.
- Balanzaa Travel Luggage Digital Scale | $20
- Asos Foil Knit Beanie | $10
- Sugar Paper Sweet ‘Thank You’ Boxed Cards | $24
Do you have your own recommendations for high-style, low-cost gifts? Please share!