RSVP’d…check, festive outfit…check, check…now, it’s time to figure out your gift. This time of year you need your fare share of small, affordable, yet charming hostess gifts, Secret Santa goodies and tokens of your appreciation for your colleagues.
To help you finish your checklist, I’ve put together CF’s Holiday Gift Guide highlighting an assortment of gifts with a feminine edge for twenty-five dollars or under.
Surprisingly, there are quite a few whimsical fun gifts to choose from this year. For instance, take a look at this delicious hot chocolate mix (#8) in Classic, Peppermint or Salted Caramel made with premium Guittard chocolate rather than standard cocoa powder. Each holiday season, William Sonoma creates several holiday specialty goods and I haven’t met one yet that I didn’t devour in an embarrassingly short time frame. Super yummy!
Another brand that notoriously develops an expansive, wondrous (and affordable) assortment of themed holiday gifts is Philosophy. This year, I’ve got my eye on several beauty products, including The Gingerbread Man Salt Body Scrub (#20). Super fun!
And for those die hard sticky-note fanatic friends (like me), check out the cool post it note tape (#13) which can be broken off at any length from Craft Design Technology. Super addictive!
For more options and an even broader selection, search the gift guide category available on many online store sites and explore the expansive holiday impulse buy section near in-store registers.
- Graphique Audrey Hepburn Linen Stationary Journal $14.95, available at Graphique Boutique.
- Bella Pilar Plaid Jacket Fashion Girl Boxed Note Cards $14.95, available at Papyrus.
- JCrew Leopard Printed iPhone 4 Case $25, available at JCrew. Includes more color options.
- Laura Mercier Petite Eye Trio Smokey Neutrals $25, available at Bloomingdales. Includes more color options.
- Mary Green Sleeping Eye Mask $25, available at Shopbop. Includes more design options.
- LeSportsac Charleston Kevyn Cosmetic Case $25, available at Shopbop. Includes more design options.
- Crate & Barrel 3-Piece Snowflake Bowl Set $19.95, available at Crate & Barrel.
- William Sonoma Hot Chocolate in Classic, Peppermint or Salted Caramel $19.95 each, available at William Sonoma.
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Cashmere Plaid Socks $18 $12.99 each, available at Macys.
- Danny Roberts The Sophia Vogue 8in X 11in Art Print $25, available at Danny Roberts Art Store (Etsy).
- Bee Charming Black Rubber 15 Strand Bracelet $25, available at Max&Chloe.
- Tweezerman Animal Print Slant Tweezers $25 each, available at Nordstrom. Includes more design options.
- Craft Design Technology Memo Roll Amber $17, available at Creatures of Comfort.
- Bells Cheese Knife $12, available at Anthropologie.
- Stila Lip Glaze ‘Warm’ Trio $12, available at Nordstrom. Includes more color options.
- Kate Spade New York Plan An Adventure Blackberry Sleeve $25, available at Nordstrom. Includes more design options.
- Patch NYC Zodiac Mugs $6 each, available at West Elm.
- Menagerie Bottle Stopper $16, available at Anthropologie. Includes more color and design options.
- Set of 3 Handcrafted Hammered Metallic Star Ornaments $11.85, available at Crate&Barrel.
- Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scented Hot Body Scrub $25, available at Sephora.
- ColourMe Colour Palette Bangle $24, available at ColourMe.
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Silver Hoop Earrings $24, available at Bloomingdales.
- Nordstrom Gathered Gloves $22 each, available at Nordstrom.
- Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderful Six Piece Mini Nail Colour Set $22, available at Sephora.
- JCrew Weatherby Rain Boot Socks $22.50, available at JCrew. Includes more color options.
Are there any other stocking stuffers or hostess gifts that you would recommend to CF’s readers? And does $25 and under suit this year’s budget for friend and colleague gifts?