Have you noticed how popular nail trends are these days?!
From the runways to the red carpet to the office hallways, well-manicured fingernails are the hottest accessory!
Complete your fall/winter looks with the best nail colors of the season. For weeks, I’ve been obsessing over the perfect shades…above are my top picks for you.
You need at least one polish that works for each setting in your multifaceted life. For ease of reference, I’ve sorted them into lifestyle categories for you…I call it The Three C’s: conservative, creative and cocktail. This way you’re nails will be prepped for every environment and any occasion this season.
Have fun and join the craze!
THE THREE C’s
- Dior Vernis Charnelle 115 $23, available at Nordstrom.
- OPI Berlin There Done That $6.95, available at TheBeautyPlace.
- Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle, Forbidden Fudge $5.54, available at Target.
- NARS Storm Bird $18, available at Barney’s.
- Illamasqua Muse $14, available at Sephora.
- Essie Midnight Cami $7.79, available at Target.
- Illamasqua Unnatural $14, available at Sephora.
- Essie Stylenomics $7.79, available at Target.
- OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue $6.95, available at TheBeautyPlace.
- NARS Chinatown $18, available at Nordstrom.
- Tom Ford Dominatrix $30, available at Nordstrom.
- Chanel Le Vernis Black Satin $26, available at Nordstrom.
Do you feel like putting yourself out there more when your nails are polished than when they’re not?