- Marni for H&M launches on March 8th. Plenty of prints. Preview full collection here and buy online here.
- Find out what Michelle Williams had inside her bag at the Oscars. [IntoTheGloss]
- Women’s History Month: Celebrate By Strengthening Women’s Financial Futures [Huffington Post]
- 12 Ways To Beat Insomnia And Sleep Better–No Matter What’s Keeping You Awake [Forbes]
- Downton Abbey‘s Jessica Brown Findlay stars in a new ad campaign. [Telegraph.co.uk]
- Here is a sneak peek inside Diane von Furstenberg’s penthouse apartment and Christian Louboutin’s Egyptian oasis.
- Fix Your Presentations: 21 Quick Tips [Inc.]
“Drowning in PowerPoint swamp? Use these easy tricks to make your presentations more compelling and persuasive.”
- Cracking the iPhone: iCracked [Inc.]
“A college student stealing business from Apple? AJ Forsythe has built his business on fixing iPhone cheaper and more conveniently.”
- Anna, over at ClassyCareerGirl, wisely suggests using these online tools to help you develop your career wardrobe style.
- Discover the history of Louis Vuitton. [StyleBubble]
- Angie Chang, co-founder of Women 2.0, created this insightful infographic in her Forbes article, Where Are Women Taking Over (And Where Are They Not?)
- Firm Up Fast With 10 Busy-Girl Buffers [Self]
Corporate Fashionista’s ‘The Boardroom’ features the latest news in business and fashion geared towards the professional woman.