- The Daily Muse has got easy tips to beat the holiday slump and finish the year strong, FitSugar gives us quick ways to boost our energy (without coffee); celebrity nutritionist, Kimberly Snyder, shares three items to add to our diet to beat the holiday bloat and The Stir shares easy cold remedies to help you feel better now.
- Need gift wrapping ideas? Here’s a wonderful collection from Pinterest maven, Shelley Tantau. Plus, HHGG has got the perfect holiday playlist to listen to while you’re wrapping gifts (more songs here). You probably want a beverage to add to the occasion…try this delicious spiced hot chocolate from Sprinkle Bakes or theKitchn’s rye and ginger hot toddy. Of course, now you need a little snack. These mouthwatering chocolate filled raspberries from the always delightful and inspiring Paul of Sweet Paul Magazine should do just the trick!
- Learn Vest and Savvy Sugar got together to help us figure out how much to tip for the holidays, plus 11 ways to use up your FSA before the year-end.
- Excellent holiday travel tips (12 things you need to know) from Kate Maxwell, editor of Jetsetter on The Today Show. Plus, Lauren Conrad gives us simple, real life style tips on how to travel fashionably.
- Martha Stewart’s always got great party décor ideas. Here’s a collection of ways to decorate your New Year’s Eve’s Party.
- After you’ve (finally) removed your holiday glitter nail polish (thanks Glamour!), here’s some great ways to start your new year. Sign up for StyleUp to get your daily dose of fashion inspiration tailored to your local weather report (I know great idea, huh?!); get in on the ground floor of helping Heidi Yu of Pocomaru help you, by investing in her Pocowool iPhone Clutch, certain to make life just a little bit easier; plus explore Design My Meals.
- Now, it’s time to set some goals! Want to get in better shape? FitSugar’s got solutions, 25 things that are keeping you overweight. I, personally, like the way women in France burn calories. But seriously…LearnVest’s, Alexa von Tobel, has got some super useful tips on how we can save money on gym fees.
- Forbes’, Jenna Goudreau, helps us to start thinking about how to land a new job in 2013 or find out more on how to solve the gender wage gap issue at your current job via The New York Times, review Forbes’ Meghan Casserly’s 10 most talked about women in 2012 and see if you pick up any tips. The Every Girl helps us define wealth and wants to make sure we’re not afraid of becoming wealthy…essential reading! If you find yourself needing a little pick-me-up as you’re setting and attaining your 2013 goals, check out Real Simple’s great find, Emergency Compliments.
Corporate Fashionista’s ‘The Boardroom’ features the latest news in business and fashion geared towards the professional woman.Share This Story: