- Get ready for weddings, graduations and summertime swimming in no time with Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius. It’s a colorless topcoat that renders any mascara formula instantly waterproof.
- 10 Career Lessons From Celebrities That Apply To You And Me [Forbes]
- Award winning LunaTik is expanding its line and releasing this week its much anticipated Chicago Collection – a collaboration with Horween Leather. Transform your iPod Nano® into an über-sleek, multi-touch timepiece. No kidding! Perfect Father’s Day or graduation gift or even treat yourself. Unique product and dynamite selection of bands. Prices range from $40-$140. Special 20% off all orders now through June 17th. Apply discount code, Dads&Grads, during checkout.
- The Best New Way To Bring Your Lunch [TheDailyMuse]
- Summertime means lots and lots of walking…and who better to help your footsies feel comfy and look cute than The Walking Company! Courtesy of The Walking Company, I tried Suzzato Wren in gold linen and have been living in them ever since. It’s the ideal wedge for weekends or a casual work environment. The Umberto Raffini Signature Wendy and Wavery were some of my other favorites. The Suzzato and Umberto Raffini Signature Collections are exclusive to The Walking Company. Don’t sacrifice style for comfort!
- How Women Can Get Ahead: Advice From Female CEOs [WSJ]
- Master the perfect blow dry, create cute updos, get gorgeous beachy hair waves…find these and more super DIY Hair Tutorials from Gwyneth Paltrow’s hair stylist, George Northwood. Includes both video and photos. Extremely thorough. [Goop]
- How To Apply Self Tanning Lotion To Your Legs [Howdini]
- Easy Workouts You Can Do Anywhere [PureWow]
“Our newest way to sneak in a quick workout: Sworkit, a supersimple, free app for randomly generated exercise circuits.”
Corporate Fashionista’s ‘The Boardroom’ features the latest news in business and fashion geared towards the professional woman.