- Find out if there is An Upside to the ‘War on Women’? Five prominent women share their views. [Huffington Post]
- Interested in the colored jeans trend? Joe’s Jeans has a selection of 55 different colors.
- Missed the premiere episode of The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet? Here is the replay. Candid interviews with female celebrities every Thursday on Lifetime. First episode’s topic is Love and Loss featuring Gwyneth Paltrow, Jane Fonda, Sarah Silverman and Zoe Saldana. [WWD]
- Who was the inspiration behind dressing actress, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, for her role as vice president on HBO’s new series “Veep”? The show’s lead costume design shares the dirt in, Outfitting the Veep [NYTimes]
- Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100 [InStyle]
- Come to find out you can have a life when you get home…In Defense Of Eating Lunch At Your Desk And Not Working Like The French [The Grindstone]
- Turns out our obsession with shoes is nothing new. Check out Joan Crawford’s Impressive Shoe Closet: A Look Back. [Stylelist]
- Intelligence Is Overrated: What You Really Need To Succeed [Forbes]
Discover why your EQ, MQ and BQ score may be more relevant to your professional success than your IQ score.
- Pocket-size umbrella is a new release from Davek. Review here. [NYMag]
Corporate Fashionista’s ‘The Boardroom’ features the latest news in business and fashion geared towards the professional woman.