- Former Cosmo Editor in Chief Kate White: Get a Personal Board of Directors [Forbes]
Excellent advice excerpts from her new book, I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know.
- Why I Don’t Regret Cutting My Long Hair Really Short (This Time) [HuffPostStyle]
“It’s amazing how much something as small as hair can impact your attitude”, beauty and fashion blogger, Eileen Dautruche, shares her story.
- No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating [RealSimple]
- 6 Tips For Mastering Your New LinkedIn Profile [Inc]
#1 Put more emphasis on your profile photo.
- 3 Ways to Look Better in Photos [Glamour]
“Never untag a picture again! Makeup guru and celeb photographer Davis Factor gives his camera-ready Dos & Don’ts.”
- 4 Tactics to Make Smarter Decisions [Inc]
“Should you trust your gut or your data? Bestselling authors Dan and Chip Heath say, neither. Here’s what really goes into making sound decisions.”
- Chic Interiors of Fashion Designer Homes [Architectural Digest]
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Jewelry at Home (video) [FabSugar]
- Women Leading Women: Supporters or Saboteurs? [Forbes]
“So the phenomenon of women sabotaging other women is real. It is also overblown.”
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO, Has Some Career Advice For You [HuffPost]
“I think the most important advice for girls or women who want to consider a career in tech is really the same advice for all women and girls anywhere — that the key thing is to believe in your own abilities.”
- Packing Tips From the Pros [Real Simple]
- Support Boob Awareness Month With These 15 Amazing Beauty Products [SheFinds]
Corporate Fashionista’s ‘The Boardroom’ features the latest news in business and fashion geared towards the professional woman.